To manually set a Land you want to mine on, directly on the WAX blockchain, you have to first find the asset ID of the Land NFT game card:
- See the list of all the Lands here http://www.awstats.io/land/table
- For example, if you want to mine on Magor 12:34, you can easily filter it by typing "Magor" in the filter field:
- Once Magor has been entered, you may then click the columns for the X or Y coordinates, so the Land gets sorted by location:
- Scroll until you see the preferred Land and copy the Land ID: 1099512959023
- Then follow this link to the "setland" contract action on bloks.io: https://wax.bloks.io/account/m.federation?loadContract=true&tab=Actions&account=m.federation&scope=m.federation&limit=100&action=setland
- Input your wallet into the field named "account" and the Land ID into the field named "land_id", click "submit", confirm in your wallet, and you are all set.
- Go back to the Alien Worlds game and refresh the website to see the changes.