Along with a suite of smart contracts, Alien Worlds, the blockbuster NFT game, is delighted to announce Trilium and Alien Worlds NFTs are being deployed onto the BNB Chain (BSC). Using Teleport, Explorers will be able to deploy Trilium onto BSC and then to WAX and to Ethereum.
Explorers in the Metaverse are eager for new technologies to support their exploration and mining efforts. The Federation is now making the Teleport technology available, starting with the ability to deposit WAX-based TLM into the Teleport portal.
This is just the first step in the Teleport process for those interested in teleporting their WAX-based TLM to the BNB Chain (BSC). This first step enables you to join the queue to send your WAX-based TLM to the Teleport portal, but the teleportation will not begin until after the 13th of April at 6:00 a.m. UTC.
To get started, visit the Teleport portal: https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
The process used in teleportation includes:
- WAX-based TLM being sent to the other.worlds contract.
- The Oracles sign the contract.
- Use clicks to claim the teleported tokens on the BSC blockchain.
Until the 13th of April at 6:00 a.m. UTC, only the first step can occur. For those interested in joining the queue for the Teleportation process, step one is possible now.
- The minimum amount that can be queued to teleport is 100 TLM.
- After the 13th of April at 6:00 a.m. UTC, you will need to claim your teleported tokens.
- If you are unable to claim your tokens, they will be returned to you after 32 days.
Read more about Teleport in the recent Medium article.
The Federation wishes you safe travels as you teleport around the Metaverse.