In Alien Worlds, there are six different types of genesis NFTs. These are: —
- Minions and
We have already given some details about tools and about how they will be used. Now it is the turn of Minions to get put under the microscope.
Minions are essentially an explorers crew that they will use in battles, and possibly in future explorations. They have 5 main attributes beyond the standard Alien Worlds NFT attributes …
- Attack — The attack rating details how much damage a minion can do when attacking
- Defence — The defence rating is a combination of minion health and how well a minion can defend against attacks
- MoveCost — How much energy is required for movement. Faster minions have lower movement costs
- Race — Which Alien Race* the minion is most identified with
- Element — Minions can be neutral or can tap into a Metaversal energy source** … Air, Gem, Metal, Fire or Nature.
Minions can usually be equipped with weapon NFTs as well and can gain extra power from choosing weapons which work in synergy with their race or element.
There are twelve minions in the launch set and many more will be released in subsequent sets as we extend the battling framework. All the launch minions are shown below — Note that there may be some minor changes between now and the actual launch and that some minions may have multiple element versions.
Abundant minions are not in launch packs because they are abundant and relatively easy to obtain through general explorer activities.
As minions get shined (by combining 4 of the same type) they improve their stats so it’s a good idea to collect several. Also, there may be benefits in the future in having a full launch roster.