Ina recent article, we shared the features of Syndicates v1.0 and committed to making releases more frequently to continue evolving the Syndicate experience.
A month has passed since the launch of the Syndicates, and we have been working hard to provide new features and improvements. Read below for a recap of recent updates to Syndicate functionality and the overall user experience.
- View Proposals: proposals can now be viewed from the Planetary Details page and the Custodian Center.
- Confirmation Windows: pop-up windows alert players when performing important Syndicate actions. These actions include
– Canceling a Proposal
– Staking Tokens
– (For new Explorers) Member Terms prompt
– Removing a Vote
– Resigning Custodianship
– Withdrawing Candidacy
- Vote Decay in Candidate Tables: we added Vote Decay to the Planet Details section of the View Candidate list to give members a better understanding of the candidates’ overall position in an election.
- “Refresh Vote” button to enable users to bring their vote power up to date; this is essentially re-submitting, or “refreshing” your votes, during a Voting Period.
- Button to clean up unstaked tokens: this button helps reset unstaked tokens after recent staking and/or unstaking to ensure totals are current and accurate.
- Sort filter bar for Candidate lists: Candidates Lists can now be sorted by Vote Power, Vote Decay, Tool Votes, and Name
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate members were unable to remove one of their two votes
- Fixed an error that was introduced when rendering Syndicate background images
- Fixed runtime errors
- Fixed a bug in which returning users were forced into an onboarding loop
- Terms & Conditions and Syndicate Policies have been added to the left navigation bar for easy access and reference
- Additionally, the display of Voting Power on several screens has been simplified for easier readability
- Improved user readability of Vote Decay on the candidate lists by way of color-coding
We are continuing to work on new features and improvements. Stay tuned for future product release updates.